Can we all take a moment to oggle over the goodness that is sweets?! This weekend husband and I kept it low key. Part of the no-agenda weekend involved some sweet and short time in the kitchen. And that resulted in this Cranberry Pistachio Bark for two!
No need to keep you waiting, let's dive right into this easy and simple recipe, which happens to be perfect for when that sweet tooth is calling.
- What You'll Need
- 4.4 oz Lindt white chocolate bar
- 1/4 cup de-shelled pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- What You'll Do
- Line a small dish with wax paper. Set it aside.
- Start by taking the pistachios out of their shells and measuring out the amount you need. Then chop them up. I did this in a food processor. If you do use a food processor, make sure not to turn the nuts to dust.
- Break the white chocolate up into pieces, then microwave for 30 seconds on HIGH in a microwave safe bowl. Stir. Put back in the microwave for another 20 seconds. Stir and repeat this process until the chocolate has melted.
- Add in almost all of the pistachios and cranberries, leaving some set aside to sprinkle the top with.
- Stir the chocolate, nuts, and cranberries well. Then spoon into the prepared dish. Spread the chocolate mixture out evenly.
- With the remaining pistachios and cranberries, sprinkle the top of the chocolate.
- Cover the dish with a lid and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove it from the dish, peel back the wax paper, and break into the desired pieces.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge.
**This recipe is for two people. Double the recipe accordingly.
With minimal time spent in the kitchen, you end up with a tasty treat giving you just the right smoothness and crunch! I hope you find your Monday going swell! At this moment, it's safe to say that husband and I are over the moon. Can you guess why?! ;)