Today's post is coming to you from Kiawah Island. Happy vacationing to us! It's been an eventful one so far, which I'll share next week in my recaps. Until then you can catch me on Instagram to keep up with us while explore the island and Charleston. And of course I'll be posting here all week, because bloggers never stop (that's not totally true). Really, I just don't want to miss out on sharing with all of you!
This recipe is perfect for fall, or really any time of year. It's one that I stumbled across last August and whipped back out last week. You can't go wrong with Butterscotch Maple No-Bake cookies. The original recipe is from Mix and Match Mama, and I tweaked it barely by adding more butterscotch chips.
- What You'll Need
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups butterscotch chips
- Wax paper for cooling
- What You'll Do
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Then add the milk and sugar, stirring well.
- Let the mixture come to a bubble. Boil for about a minute or two, stirring constantly.
- Add the peanut butter, maple syrup, and oatmeal. Stir until well combined and then remove from heat.
- Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Drop by the spoonful onto the wax paper and allow the cookie to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy baking!! I'll be back tomorrow with a sweet bumpdate!