You know the cookie shops in the mall? Well I love their m&m cookies. As much as I have tried to duplicate those cookies at home, I haven't been able to crack the recipe. And then yesterday morning it happened, and the cookie heavens opened up and shown down on me. Okay, so that's a little dramatic. But, y'all it's a great day when you figure out a recipe that delivers a delicious cookie!
- What You'll Need
- 1stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 TSP vanilla
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 heaping TBSP instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1/2 TSP kosher salt
- 1/2 TSP baking soda
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini M&Ms (not the baking version)
- What You'll Do
- Cream the softened butter and sugars together. Then add the egg and vanilla. Stir until well combined.
- Next add the flour, vanilla pudding powder, baking soda, and kosher salt. Mix well.
- Last, add the mini chocolate chips and M&M's. I used my hands to mix these into the dough because of the dough's texture.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out dough (you'll need to compact it into the tablespoon and then scoop out with a finger) and place an inch apart on a parchment paper-line baking sheet. Bake for 8 minutes at 350°.
- Let them cool just a bit and settle into a flat, crinkled-top cookie. Enjoy!
These cookies are incredible, with the perfect crunchy outside and chewy inside! You're going to be making these on repeat! Go grab a glass of milk and polish off some amazing cookies!! xo