Yesterday, we celebrated my sister's 25th birthday, and in honor of her special day, I whipped up a dessert for her. Did you see me sharing the process in my pajamas yesterday morning on my snapchat?? I was looking good, y'all ;) But, the dessert looked even better, and my tiny helper was all kinds of cute.
This Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake turned out so well, and it tastes even better than it looks! Don't worry, it only has 2 blocks of cream cheese in it....oh and a cup of sugar. Completely worth it though! Truly, it's the perfect summer dessert for these hot days. It takes minimal time to make, and a bite into the cold cheesecake, followed by fluffy brownie hits the spot!
- What You'll Need
- 1 box brownie mix (I used the chewy fudge kind)
- 2 blocks cream cheese (16 oz)
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 1 TSP vanilla
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Strawberries for garnishing
- What You'll Do
- Prepare the brownies according to the box instructions. Bake in a pie dish. Let cool completely. I made mine the night before and covered it with aluminum foil over night.
- In a bowl, cream together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Gently spread the mixture over the brownie crust.
- Slice strawberries to garnish the top of the cheesecake.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve cold.