September, it is SO nice to see you. You are the gateway to fall, the holidays, and a new start to the year (much more so than come January). I feel like I shine from this time of the year on; really, I'm most in my element now.
A U G U S T G O A L S
- Start a good book
- Yep, never happened. Maybe this month? I could use some good recommendations; I always have a hard time picking out a book
Get to the pool at least 2 more times
- Greer and I made it once with friends, and then again with husband in tow with family
Startand finish packing our townhome
- We definitely started packing, but we aren't finished. Mostly because we aren't moving for another two weeks while we reno our new home.
- Declutter and organize while packing
- This sort of happened. I need to be better at getting rid of the clutter. I have such a hard time throwing things out. #sendhelp
Close on our new house. Yep, that's right, we bought a house!! More on that later!
- Did you see the sneak peak??
Make candles and get our pre-orders out the door!
- You guys are blowing me away with your candle orders! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting Twine & Cotton!
- Start reorganizing my Pinterest boards
- Just not enough time in day #momlife
Create and work on a Fall Decorating Pinterest board
- Update my planner
- This badly needs to happen (insert monkey emoji covering eyes here)
S E P T E M B E R G O A L S
- Finish all of the painting projects in our home
- Move into our house!
- Decorate our house for fall (I'm so darn anxious to do this!)
- Go apple picking (here is last year and the year before)
- Work on a couple of new pumpkin/fall recipes
- Make plans for our wedding anniversary date (Oct. 5 makes three years!)
- Celebrate our 5th date-iversary on the 15th
- Make a list of fall bucket list want-to-dos
- Go to Greer's 9 month well visit
- Celebrate husband's 26th birthday
I'm thinking these goals are definitely all going to be checked off come October. And I'm going to try to get to the goals that I didn't check off for August. Are there any September must-dos that I should add to my goal list?? Let me know if I forgot something!