It's the best month of all, y'all!! October is my very favorite, and I can't get enough of it. I'm worried it's going to come and go too fast. So I'm hopeful to slow time down this month and be more intentional with what we do as a family. I'm hoping these goals will let us do just that!
S E P T E M B E R G O A L S
- Finish all of the painting projects in our home
- Ha, that's a joke! I always think things will take less time than they actually do.
Move into our house!
- Hallelujah, we are all moved in! Now to unpack everything!
Decorate our house for fall (I'm so darn anxious to do this!)
- I've done this, but I keep changing my mind. It's hard to decorate a space you haven't put your year-long touches on. It's not stopping me though!
Go apple picking (here is last year and the year before)
- Done! And although it was hot, we had such a good time.
- Work on a couple of new pumpkin/fall recipes
- Unfortunately, this didn't happen. I know, I'm shocked too! But I have some good fall recipes to try out for this month!
Make plans for our wedding anniversary date (Oct. 5 makes three years!)
- We did, and we'll be enjoying a nice dinner out this weekend!
Celebrate our 5th date-iversary on the 15th
- We worked on our home to get it ready for move-in and then split sparkling cider that evening. Time flies!
Make a list of fall bucket list want-to-dos
- I made it in my head, but not solidified on my calender.
Go to Greer's 9 month well visit
- She's growing like a weed! I missed her 8 month update, but plan to get her 9 month one out next week.
Celebrate husband's 26th birthday
O C T O B E R G O A L S
- Decorate for Halloween
- Plan a gathering or two to host (I need to get back into hosting now that we've moved and somewhat settled ourselves)
- Visit the pumpkin patch
- Hang curtains
- Decide where our photos are being hung
- Watch Halloween movies
- Figure out our Halloween costumes
- Pre-order Southern Weddings V9
- Get my hair colored
- Conquer some house projects
- Take Greer trick-or-treating for the first time
- Take Greer to our church's harvest festival
- Have our first real fire in our fireplace
- Enjoy another girls night out
- Tag our Christmas tree
What are your October goals looking like? I'm hoping to check each of these off!